To focus on the structure of the current paper I like the first chapter written by Anna. It is a good approach to first introduce the theoretical part about ethics and law in new media. She had quoted all the right authors considering the subject. In some cases I would have liked to read more about her thoughts regarding the theories or some sort of discussions.
The chapter about YouTube in general could have consisted more information, for me it was a too short overview. Of course the problem might have been me as I am not an everyday user of YouTube and would have liked to know more. I have also heard that some companies in Estonia have blocked YouTube but I think the main reason there was so that the employees would focus on their work assignments and not check out videos from which the employer (and in most cases the employee) do not benefit from.
The third chapter about cases regarding ethics also made me question that many things can be misunderstood/mislead thanks to a random video on YouTube. But to think of it more, than in life there are always misleading things/incorrect information, if you have the ability to separate it from the relevant info that just shows intellectuality.
After reading the chapter written by Toivo I had gained all the info I was expecting from this team paper. So in conclusion I could say- great team work! The structure of the paper was easy to follow and they seemed to hold one style.
No comments:
Post a Comment