Sunday, November 22, 2009
compare the current situation in Estonia to the four scenarios of "Estonia 2010". Which one is the closest to the reality?
First reading the scenarios I was afraid we would be most alike with the “Militaristic information oasis” as the phrase “little angry country” seemed very familiar. Due to being the former Soviet Union and to our small population we can say that we get irritated easily. Fortunately the militaristic part is not too highly developed that our lives would circle around that. I would say we are more opened to making new relations rather than constantly looking back at the grey part of our history. Estonia’s educational standards seem higher to me than in many other European countries and one reason for that is that we are innovated. By finding new and better solutions to old ways, keeps the pupils interested and bright. So in conclusion from the four possible scenarios I would like to believe the “Grand Slam” is the closest to Estonia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment